Grant has a monkey he adores.
He loves to cuddle with his monkey and talk to it, but most if all he loves to chew on it.
He's teething right now. There have been several times we have given him a teething ring, but no, he'd rather eat his monkey. We try to play with him, but a lot of times he'd just rather eat his monkey.
Because of this, Tyler named the monkey Randy. It took me a long time, but I eventually gave in and started calling the monkey Randy too. If you follow the link, you'll find out where the name comes from (beware: it's a kind if morbid music video that Tyler fell in love with and sings all of the time)
Grant would rather eat Randy. Although sometimes I can get a video of him laughing at and talking to his monkey instead :)


Ok, that video was a little more than a disturbing way to start my morning off...I wouldn't want to call him Randy either! Oh Tyler, Haha :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! My roommate used to watch that video all the time! Admittedly, it would get stuck in my head a lot too. It's funny Tyler thought of that. Grant is looking as cute as ever! :)
ReplyDeleteHow could you put that hideous video next to my adorable grandchild! ha ha I love Grant's little giggles!
ReplyDelete