We made it!
When you graduate, the most popular question is "What's next?" For me, it's preparing for a baby! I currently have a substitute teaching job that keeps me busy every day. During the summer I plan to nanny, although that is still in the works. I'll go back to subbing when school starts again in August. Then have the baby in October! Tyler still has a year left of school, so we'll be staying in Provo! It's an exciting time!
So far, the best thing about not having school is going home and having no work to do. Tyler and I, for the first time since we met, are not in school! We get home around 4:30 and have the entire evening together. It's nice to finally have time together and to do things that we have wanted to do. Pretty soon we're going to have to start getting creative! We'll see what fun things we can scheme up. Feel free to share inexpensive ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment